Assembly instructions (for 3.5″ x 5″ booklet):
- Download the PDF file of the Date Night Passport (above).
- Print the PDF file two-sided (page 2 on reverse of page 1 and so on) on 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
- Trim .5″ from top and bottom of each page. Then cut each page in half width-wise at the 5″ mark (separating into two double-sided pages per sheet).
- Fold each page layout in half, then stack together with cover page (reads “This Passport Belongs to”) on outside.
- Download printable Passport Cover. Print in color or black and white. Then trim to 5″ x 7.75″ size.
- Place on top of assembled booklet. Bind by stapling or punch a hole in the top left corner and insert a binder ring.
- Fill out the pages with restaurants and activities in your area (or in cities you plan to/hope to travel to).
Enjoy the adventure!